Land Registry Title Registers, Title Plans and Boundary Searches for UK
The home of Title Documents & Property Searches
Online Help Desk:
Click to chat:
Same Day Delivery
Our service offers you access to more than 25 million registered properties covering
properties in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
We offer an effective, highly professional, comprehensive and affordable service as well
as free expert advice to all of our customers.
- Documents - Title deeds, owner’s name, charges, plans, boundary
- Same day service - All Land Registry Documents are available with fast delivery
- Easy as 1,2,3 - Order Title Documents within 3 minutes by property details
To begin, select the document you require from the list below:
Contains details such as the name & address of the owner or owners, a physical description of the property, mortgages details & charges, restrictive covenants and easements such as rights of way and rights of light. This document includes:
- The Property Title Number.
- Property ownership details, including the name and address of the registered owner or owners.
- Date of purchase, Purchase Price (If bought after April 2000)
- Restrictions affecting the property, such as restrictive covenants.
- Description and Tensure of the property e.g. whether it's Freehold or Leasehold
- Mortgage Details and charges (If the registered after 2000)
- Easements and rights of way/access
The Title Plan is the other main document of title. This is a large scale location plan, usually at a scale of 1:1250 and shows the property in relation to the surrounding properties. Often shows an outline of the property and its location in relation to the surrounding properties.
- It often contains coloured markings referred to in the Title Register using red markings out lining the area.
- The Property Title Number.
- General position of site boundaries; typically highlighted in red,
- General location in relation to surrounding and adjoining properties and buildings,
- Ordnance Survey reference.
- Easements and rights of way/access; often indicated by colour markings.
- Please note that the Title Plan should be read in conjunction with the Register.
Other Land Registry Searches
To view other searches and documents we offer
Property Owner Search
We are Professional Land Registry specialists in Land Registry Searches including
Land Registry Title Registers, Title Plans and many other searches are available to all members of the public, whether or not they own the property.
Our service offers you access to more than 25 million registered properties in England and Wales.
We offer an effective, highly professional, comprehensive and speedy service both to individuals and to commercial organisations as well as free expert advice to all of our customers.
1) Place your order
2) Make secure payment
3) Receive your order same day
All major credit & debit cards accepted:
Ordering takes only a few minutes with us and your ordered documents will be E-mailed to you that same day (when ordered before 5PM) Where you can view, download and print your order.
Easy & quick order
We are the leading independent Land Registry search portal in the UK. We provide title documents for England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland with fast electronic delivery by e-mail.
Disclaimer: LandRegistryOnline.net is an independent organization not affiliated with the UK Government.
We are an authorised re-seller of the e-business land registry division supplying title documents & other documents.